New Leadership Enables ACS Group to Move to Regional Structure
American CyberSystems, Inc. (dba ACS Group), has modified their organizational structure, moving to a regional model versus a branch-focused model. Each region will focus on selling the full suite of ACS Group services: staffing, solutions, and payrolling. This move was made possible with the addition of three sales-focused, IT service veterans: Chris Batson, Tim Atkinson, and Don Stoner.
“My vision for this organization is to create one ACS Group—a unified company that brings together the diverse offerings of our various operating companies to strengthen the overall value proposition we offer our clients and employees,” said Raj Sardana, ACS Group Chief Executive Officer. “I am pleased to announce some important changes within the organization that will bring us one step closer to realizing that vision.”
Chris Batson joined the company as the President of ACS Group. In this role, he has overall responsibility for all field operations and lines of business, (Analysts, AIC, ComforceHealth, and HireGenics). As President, Chris is tasked with driving organic growth strategies and managing all sales operations teams. Chris comes to ACS Group from his most recent position as the Senior Vice President and General Manager of Ciber North America, a full-service IT company.
In addition to Chris, ACS Group welcomed Tim Atkinson and Don Stoner to help round out the field leadership team.
The move to a regional approach will enable ACS Group to have a more effective management structure with a more hands-on approach to leadership. Their goal is to engender a higher level of engagement with clients, consultants, and team members.
ACS Group’s U.S. business is now divided into 5 regions and is organized as follows:
- West Region — led by Don Stoner and includes: Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Utah, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, and New Mexico
- South Central — led by Robert Hubbard and includes: Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, Mississippi, and Louisiana
- North Central — led by Jeff Hoekstra and Paul Cmiel and includes: Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Nebraska
- Southeast Region — led by Tim Atkinson and includes: Florida, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, and Indiana, the District of Columbia, Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, and Pennsylvania
- Northeast Region and Federal Government — led by Rich Thomas and includes: New York, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, and our Federal Government business
ACS Group will go-to-market under this new regional model, equipped with the capabilities of its four primary lines of business —Analysts, AIC, HireGenics, and ComforceHealth. They will continue to have dedicated leaders across the company:
- Jeff Hoekstra will lead Analysts
- Rich Thomas will lead AIC
- Brian Soderholm will lead HireGenics
The regional leads will partner with these brand leaders and the rest of the ACS Group team to expand and enhance business.
“We believe a greater level of intimacy with our clients, salespeople, delivery resources, and consultants will accelerate growth across the country and create greater opportunities for our business and our team members,” said Sardana. “Our main objective with these changes is to strengthen support for our people in the field and the group operating companies in order to capture additional business opportunities and fully delight our clients.”
About ACS Group
ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. ACS Group conducts business through four operating brands – AIC, Analysts, ComforceHealth, and HireGenics – each with a specialized business focus. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. ACS Group has grown to over $700 million in revenue with more than 12,000 employees and consultants worldwide. Recognitions include: #1 Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. and 8th Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2017 SIA); Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2017). ACS Group is a certified MBE organization, and operating brand, HireGenics, is an NMSDC Corporate Plus® member. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, ACS Group has offices across the U.S., and an international presence in Canada, India, Ireland, the United Kingdom, and Latin America. For more information, please visit: www.acsicorp.com.