ACS Group is committed to providing a website that is accessible to everyone, including individuals with disabilities. We're constantly working towards improving the accessibility of our website to ensure that we provide equal access to all of our users.
What we’re doing about web accessibility
To make our website accessible to everyone, we've implemented the following features, among others:
- Screen reader compatibility
- Alt-tagged images
- Keyboard-accessible navigation
- Adjustable font size
- Adjustable color/contrast ratio
- Labelled form controls
- Search function
Our website is compatible with the most popular free accessibility software and services, including:
- JAWS, a screen reader for Windows.
- NVDA, an open source screen reader for Windows.
- Lynx, a text-only web browser for blind users with refreshable Braille displays. Compatible with Windows, Macintosh, Linux, and other operating systems.
- Links, a text-only web browser for visual users with low bandwidth. Compatible with Windows, Linux, and other operating systems.
Instructions for increasing or decreasing the size of text and images
Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Press the Alt key to display the menu bar, click View, and then click Text Size; or
- Press and hold down the CTRL key, and while holding the CTRL key, press the + key to increase the size of the text and images or press the - key to decrease the size of the text and images.
- Press the Alt key to display the menu bar, click View, then go to Zoom.
- Select Zoom Text Only to adjust the size of the text.
Apple Safari (OS X):
- To enlarge the entire page, choose View > Zoom In, or press Command (⌘) and the + key.
- To enlarge only the text, choose View > Zoom Text Only, and then choose View > Zoom In.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show Advanced Settings.
- In the "Web Content" section, use the Font Size drop-down menu to make adjustments.
Instructions for adjusting the color/contrast on our website
- Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Select the Tools menu (Shortcut: ALT + X).
- Select Internet Options.
- Select the Colors button in the bottom left-hand corner (Shortcut: ALT + O).
- Ensure the “Use Windows colors” check box is not selected (Shortcut: ALT + W to toggle on/off).
- Choose your desired colors by selecting the color box and then choosing from the available colors. You can change the colors for text, background, visited and unvisited hyperlinks and hover.
- Select OK on the Colors screen.
- Select OK on the Internet Options screen.
- Mozilla Firefox:
- Select the Tools menu (Shortcut: ALT + T).
- Select Options.
- Select the Content option in the top-middle of the menu.
- Select the Colors button on the middle, right-hand side.
- Choose your desired colors by selecting the color box and then choosing from the available colors. You can change the colors for text, background, and visited and unvisited hyperlinks.
- Uncheck the Use system colors box.
- Select OK on the Colors screen.
- Apple Safari (OS X):
- Select the Safari menu, then select Preferences.
- Select Appearance, which is the second option on the right.
- Under Standard font, select the Select button. Choose your desired font type, size and color.
- Click OK on the Preferences screen.
- Google Chrome
- You must first download the Color Change extension, either by visiting the Google Chrome Extensions website using Google Chrome and searching for the extension named Change Colors, or directly at this link.
- Click on the Install button to install the Change Color extension.
- Once installed, you will see the Change Colors icon at the end of the URL field.
- Right-click on the icon and select Options to change the background color, text color, links color, and visited links color.
- Once your options have been set, you can click on the icon to apply/remove your color options.
Questions or feedback
If you have any questions or feedback regarding the accessibility of this site, or if you experience any difficulty using it, please contact us, and we’ll be happy to help.